Why Do We Pray?
- For aligning the chapter’s priorities with God’s priorities to better impact those around us and ourselves.
- To expand our own vision away from ourselves
- To rely on God during stressful times and to be there for each other in our struggles.
- To promote investments in each other and kingdom work so that InterVarsity is not just another obligation to keep.
What do we seek for prayer to be for our chapter?
- As a way to align the chapter’s priorities with God’s priorities to better impact those around us and ourselves.
- To change/enhance/expand/deepen our understanding of prayer
- To promote a personal relationship with God that goes beyond solely requesting help when in need
- To be available and willing to pray with others
The prayer team and some other leaders of the chapter have created a Prayer Hotline for everyone in the chapter to use. If at any point during our extended break you need someone to pray for you or just need someone to talk to, feel free to reach out to anyone on this list.
Please remember that the people on this list are still student so you may not get an immediate response, however we will get back to you asap.
Prayer & Praise Requests
We are committed to prayer for each other, our campus, our city, and our world.
If you have a prayer request or praise to share, please use the button below to submit it to our prayer team.
24-Hour Prayer Room
April 9th starting at 7pm until April 10th at 7pm
Christian Students, Faculty, and Staff are welcome to join this virtual prayer event.