Why Do We Pray?
- For aligning the chapter’s priorities with God’s priorities to better impact those around us and ourselves.
- To expand our own vision away from ourselves
- To rely on God during stressful times and to be there for each other in our struggles.
- To promote investments in each other and kingdom work so that InterVarsity is not just another obligation to keep.
What do we seek for prayer to be for our chapter?
- As a way to align the chapter’s priorities with God’s priorities to better impact those around us and ourselves.
- To change/enhance/expand/deepen our understanding of prayer
- To promote a personal relationship with God that goes beyond solely requesting help when in need
- To be available and willing to pray with others
Prayer & Praise Requests
We are committed to prayer for each other, our campus, our city, and our world.
If you have a prayer request or praise to share, please use the button below to submit it to our prayer team.
Daily Prayer Meetings
Finals Week Prayer Times (Nov 17-22)
- Sun - noon
- Mon - 7pm
- Tue - 4:30pm
- Wed - 4:00pm
- Thu - 9:00am
- Fri - 1:00pm