Why Do We Pray?
- For aligning the chapter’s priorities with God’s priorities to better impact those around us and ourselves.
- To expand our own vision away from ourselves
- To rely on God during stressful times and to be there for each other in our struggles.
- To promote investments in each other and kingdom work so that InterVarsity is not just another obligation to keep.
What do we seek for prayer to be for our chapter?
- As a way to align the chapter’s priorities with God’s priorities to better impact those around us and ourselves.
- To change/enhance/expand/deepen our understanding of prayer
- To promote a personal relationship with God that goes beyond solely requesting help when in need
- To be available and willing to pray with others
Prayer & Praise Requests
We are committed to prayer for each other, our campus, our city, and our world. You are not alone and we are always ready to pray for you.
If you have a prayer request or praise to share, please use the button below to submit it to our prayer team.
Weekly Prayer Meetings
To be determined for winter quarter
24-Hour Prayer Room
Christian Students, Faculty, and Staff are welcome to join this 24 hour of prayer event.
Dec 5-6 7pm in the CC chapel
Opening in worship at 7pm Dec 5th