24-Hour Prayer Room
April 9th starting at 7pm until April 10th at 7pm
Christian Students, Faculty, and Staff are welcome to join this virtual prayer event.
Life Post-Graduation: What You Didn’t Learn in College
Join us for a 3-part virtual zoom gathering that will equip you for life after college and celebrate your time and service with InterVarsity as a student.
1. March 28th at 4-5pm, Alumni Q&A Panel
2. April 9th at 4:00-5:30pm, Budgeting and Debt Repayment
3. April 23rd at 7pm, Graduation & Commissioning Service
Fusion (large group)
Join InterVarsity Christian Fellowship every week as our chapter gathers together for an evening of worship, fellowship, and learning from speakers on a variety of topics.
Thursdays, 7 pm- 8:15 pm | In-person in the Todd Wehr Auditorium and via Zoom
Join us for virtual church services
Since InterVarsity is not a church and given current restrictions, we are hosting (in partnership with other Christian orgs on campus) streaming rooms to participate communally in virtual live streams of a variety of local churches in socially distant environments.
Please RSVP for each week so that we can monitor room sizes appropriately.
Weekly Prayer meeting
Each Thursday at 6pm
Contact Jackson Roels for more info (email@example.com)
A group of young men meeting together to become better disciples of Jesus. Specific weekly activities will range from fun de-stress activities, serving the community around us, encouraging each other in accountability groups, and learning about Christian manhood.
Contact David Schulz for more info
Our women’s community seeks to come together for fun activities to help us relax from the rigors of MSOE, encourage each other, laugh a lot, and grow in being Godly women. In addition to other opportunities, we join together every Tuesday at 6pm via zoom to catch up and eat dinner together.
Contact Jess Koprek for more info.
* You can also add this MSOE IV Google calendar to your personal calendar. Simply click on the +Google calendar at the bottom of the calendar above.
* Request to join our facebook group for community events that happen on the fly or if you want to share the awesome things God is doing on your floor, WitCom, etc.